I am looking forward to an amazing year! My babies will turn 3 and 5, and they will both be leaving me to go to school. Sad face. We will also (fingers crossed!!!) be buying our house! (Which means that I can finally get rid of these white walls!) I don’t normally do New Years Resolutions, but I thought I would give it a go this year. I think (and hope and pray!) that 2011 is going to be a fantastic year for my family!
- Get our house uncluttered and organized. And keep it that way! (I have already started this by getting rid of about 4 boxes worth of items from the kitchen, and I organized all the drawers and cabinets!)
- Try to learn to sew. I want to make curtains for the kitchen, pillows for the couch, snuggle blankets for the boys, and a weighted blanket for Alex’s bed. If I get really good, I want to make Al a weighted vest.
- Read through the Bible in a year. I’ve been wanting to do this for a few years now-this is the year. :o)
- Keep working on inexpensive DIY projects to make our house pretty.
- Try to plan a monthly date night with my hubby.
- Make Meal Plan every week. I’m starting this week with one just for the daycare kiddies. dinners will have to be something I work up to!
- Sell about half of my scrapbook supplies, get my room organized and get back to scrappin’!
- Clean the basement. Yuck. Luckily the worst of it is Jamie’s job. ;o)
- Stick to my daily chore list.
- Try to exercise….
- Cook more!
- Keep track of my shopping savings.
- Keep working and fighting to help Alexander. Autism will not own this family!!
I am really, really looking forward to this year. Except for the boys leaving me to go to school, but I don’t want to talk about that! I am going to enjoy the next 8 months of being with them 24/7, and I’ll deal with school when it comes. ;o)
I’m going to try my hardest to stick to this list. Its nothing that I can’t handle! Except the exercising part…
Happy New Year!